The Seven Deadly Financial Sins
There are a lot of people out there who say wonderful things better than I do. Sometime’s it is better just to point to the good stuff that others have written.
I rediscovered this article (The Wages of Financial Sin is Debt (Among Other Things) written by Laura Rowley in 2008.
Enjoy and learn.
In any case, I was inspired to create my own list of seven deadly sins. Commit these violations, and you’ll create a financial hell on Earth for yourself:
• Sin No. 1: Failing to identify what thy money is for.
• Sin No. 2: Not living within thy means.
• Sin No. 3: Believing that material wealth will solve all thy problems.
• Sin No. 4: Shopping while feeling sorry for thyself.
• Sin No. 5: Not saving for college because thou expects financial aid (or a higher power) to take care of it.
See Sins 6 & 7 and a more detailed article here: